Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Angie Johnson is mad at me!

Hey it is me Emily. My sister Angie is soo mad at me because I told her that I didn't like her lifestyle and I didn't know her anymore. I know I shouldn't of judged her but, I did tell her how I felt.

Here is what she thinks of me right now:

Emily,
I didn't appreciate your last comment. First and foremost... I have never made comments to you about your lifestyle. I do not agree how you live your life but I try to support you. Second... what is you're problem?!? If you have an issue as to how I'm living my life why on earth would you post a comment about it... message me or something. Use some manners. Putting someone on blast for all to see is just rude. If you are worried as to how your friend see me, you needn't worry. My profile has been set to private for some time now. You are also no longer on my list of friends so message me if you will but I guess you'll have to find out about my putrid life by actually talking to me. What a concept! Anyways, if you knew me you'd realize that some of my profile is for shock value... plus you need to realize my sense of humor and yours is on different wave lengths. BTW... your attitude of judgement is a specific reason why non christians have a hard time seeing the love of Jesus.

-Angie

Anyways I wasnt judging her because I am just saying what is in my heart and I am concerned for her I didn't mean to offend her at all. Also I shouldn't said what I said on myspace.com.

Oh well!

No comments: