Hey all who might be reading this blog. I haven't updated it for a while because I forgot I had one. Anyway I just want to tell you all that I am doing great. School is doing good. Life could be better though because I might get tested for Asperger Syndrome which is a high functioning Autism. YAY for me!.
Another thing that could be better is that my brother Garrett signed up for the army. I hate the idea because he and I have this great relationship and I don't want to see him killed or get injured.
My parents are moving from La Crescent to Sparta which I also hate. I love it in La Crescent. It is so peaceful. I don't like Sparta because there is nothing to do and I can't get to La Crosse on a bus like I can in La Crescent.
I have some good news. My brother Aaron moved back home and I am able to play during Youth Connection (Section 4 youth rally) and some music at church which I enjoy much. So I happy that God gave me this gift so I can share it with others.
Anyways I hope your lives are great and I will try to post some more blogs in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment