Hey everyone I made a mistake on my first post. I am not 23 I am 22.
Anyways next Friday I will be 2 years old. LOL! I am not a 2 year old child. I had the Holy Ghost for two years. I am so glad that I came so far in Jesus Name.
I will be graduating my Disabilities Support Specialist Program and after that I might go to bible college to study Theology and consentration with music but I dont know where I want go. There is a school in Saint Paul called Apostolic Bible Institute. Also there is Indiana Bible College and Gateway that is Missori. Anyways I have to have my pastor to talk to because that is the requirements and I am scarred that I will fail but with God I guess I can do all things.
Anyways I hope everyone is having a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment